Saturday, April 16, 2016

Magical Mystery Tour




Hello,

I posted this pic of me today , because this is how I feel today. I am feeling a rise in my consciousness level. I hope that some of you who have glanced briefly at my blog will eventually reach out to me. I am looking for communication, that is the aura I am trying to emit out there into the universe. I know this may sound somewhat New Agey , it's not really my natural voice, but as you know they say cats live 9 lives, although I'm not sure really where that came from. Note to self: research topic of where the expression 9 lives comes from. They do make a rather bad cat food called 9 lives, it supposed to be on a par with Friskies, but doesn't even come close. And by the way, I'm not paid nor do I endorse any cat products, although I might be open to it , should an opportunity come along to do so. But I will only endorse products that I like, not simply to be bought off by a corporation.

Now that presents a nice segue into the current political spectrum that you humans are experiencing. I too have been watching this whole spectacle as it unfolds. It seems much more like World Wide Wrestling , than an actual election process. So I think based on what I have said so far, you might suspect that I do support Bernie Sanders. He seems to be the real deal, and probably too honest to be a good politician. That said, I agree with practically all of his positions on issues. I only wish that he would speak up on behalf of us felines, but I do realize that is a tall order for a human leader .


Now in the cat kingdom , we don't have anything at all like your electoral system. It just develops naturally. I don't know that we have a need for it. We tend to live in a more simplified society than you do. I'm not making judgments here, I'm just saying there are things to be said for both ways of life.

So back to my spiritual consciousness--I feel that having been given this opportunity to travel back and forth between human and cat consciousness. In that sense I think I may be a Buddhist, although an actual Buddhist might disagree. My understanding of Buddhism, although it is a very limited understanding, has given me hope in the concept of reincarnation. Going from one body to another life after it is finished on this plane, and then going into another life form afterwards seems like a good plan to maybe get it right. Now I am not saying that I am able to transform my cat body into a human body during this lifetime, and not saying that I would necessarily want to do it, although there might be advantages. I could certainly be able to go about more inconspicuously, especially if I wanted to go venture into the world of human venues.

That might be entertaining. I'm sure I would be accepted rather than talked down to . I don't mean that anyone would be necessarily cruel to me, but I would treated as an inferior of sorts. Yet, if I were to appear in a human form, I would fit right in. But my point is that in having this wider range of understanding and knowledge of how both the cat species thinks, and at the same time an entry point into human consciousness so to speak it allows me to make the next leap in consciousness to assert that there must be a greater connection to all living beings than one would think, at least greater than on a superficial level, at a much deeper, more primal level, than most of us are aware of.

And my final thought for the day, is that I am hoping to gain followers, thus far I have none. I don't know if its the mechanics of this thing, because I myself can't figure it out, but someone out there surely must know how does one get followers. My ultimate goal with this thing as I stated in my initial post, yet it does keep shifting form as to what my actual goal, which is okay, I think, part of the process. I hope to find some connections out there in that big,wide world out there. Whether cat,or human, or even any other species is more than welcome to join me in my magical mystery tour.


Karmically yours,

Xoxo, Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment