Wednesday, April 13, 2016

An Introduction of Sorts

Hello World,

I thought I would start with a brief introduction as to who I am and why I am here. I am a cat, yes that is a fact-- I suppose. I live a relatively secluded life as most cats do, and even some humans. I wanted to try and get on board with this whole social media craze. The real reason is I must confess is because I am trying to help my human companion, D. expand her horizons.

But so I digress. Back to beginnings.There will be a lot of time for lengthy explanations. I anticipated doing this to try and explain from a feline perspective the type of bond that I have developed with D. I am sure , she might have a different vantage point on this whole subject, and I am sure that is valid from her point of view. But honestly , how often do you hear the feline point of view? A somewhat rhetorical question, I imagine. And indeed there a lot of stereotypes about us felines, some may be true, in fact as in all stereotypes there is a germ of truth. But I would prefer to focus on my own experience, so that you may understand my actual experience as it has culminated to this day. And my goal is to eventually have other humans as well as other felines who are willing to come forward as I have done, and express any concerns, questions, their own experiences, what have you. Perhaps this could become some sort of message board eventually, an open forum-- so to speak, where felines and humans can come together , and share their experiences.

I am just about tuckered out now. My paws are not adept at typing, so this has taken quite a while, and a bit of energy. I am going to take a cat nap now. But I hope you will find my story of interest, and even if you don't , I will still carry on.

Good wishes to all,

Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment