Monday, April 18, 2016

I Enjoy Being a Girl


       Bonjour Mes Amis,
Today we have a little treat. This is a video from an old movie that I absolutely love. If I could go into human form right at this instant, this is the girl I would want to be. Nothing wrong with being smart and pretty. Why can't a girl have it all? Anyway, I provided this for entertainment value, and also because I like watching it, and I wish I could sing and dance as well as she does. But then again, I am writing a blog, and I don't know that she could do this.Well she's probably dead by now anyway, or 100 and something human years old,  and living in a nursing home, which is what you humans do with your old folks when they're too feeble to take care of themselves, and you can't be bothered with them anymore. Which makes me think; Hmmmm? Maybe there's a theme here, animals, and old people, may sometimes be a bit too much for humans to handle so what do they do,  they handle it by dumping them somewhere. Problem solved.  Good thing they have places to dump them, otherwise God knows what would happen? One can only wonder. 

Well, I did plan on trying to  keep things on the lighter side today, and just focus on my fun , frivolous self, so let's not think about those dreadful things anymore that I just mentioned ,lets just have some fun, shall we? And I have a new pic of me which you get to see even before you get to watch this fun clip from the movie: The Flower Drum Song. Look at my pic while you're watching the video, and you will be amazed at the likeness between the girl and me. 
I'm too sexy for my scarf




You do see the similarities between us, don't you? Now again, I realize I have a little weight problem, but again so do a lot of other American girls, as well as felines these days. And don't get me wrong, I have been watching my weight, eating much less of that kibble crap. D has been cutting down on my daily allotments so it's been a bit of a struggle really. She never buys treats for me or Caleb, but that's because she says that why her other cat had diabetes, and she had to give him insulin for nine years, and learned the hard way, about why us felines should not be eating treats, and dry food. So I do eat mostly wet cat food, but some of those holistic brands,-- I tell you,  I don't know why they add such ridiculous things like carrots, and spinach,and even cranberries . Do I look like a bunny rabbit to you? But I am addicted to that dry, pebbly carbo laden crap that I've been inhaling down now for most of my life. And I must say, it is hard to change at this age. You can't teach an old cat new tricks, right,so they say!  And I did tell you I'm almost ten, right? -- which means I'm rather up there in years, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm dead yet, so while I am trying to make the most of this life, and because I do believe in reincarnation, I know that I'll be back one way or another-- another chance at getting it right. But in the meantime, I am just trying to stay healthy, and get some exercise, even if it is just for a few seconds a day in the back yard, pretending that I am a hunter, chasing baby lizards. 

Honestly, I think that I look pretty hot in the photo above, it brings out my wild side, grrrrrh, if I must say so myself. So that's why even though I am older, and somewhat plump, I think I would make a great plus sized feline model. You only see the skinny ones on the cat food bags but come on, statistically we represent about forty percent of the cats that live with humans population. Let's get real, folks. 


Anyway, signing off for now.


Enjoy the video.


Xoxo Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment